Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre (VIMS) was established in the year 2000 and situated in a pleasant, peaceful atmosphere of greenery. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by Dental Council of India (DCI), Medical Council of India (MCI). It has a comprehensive range of general and super specialty medical services are provided here including complex surgeries to authentic ayurvedic experience at Vydehi AyurvedaGram. The faculty of the institute is highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated in the field of medical, dental science.
The institute focuses on delivering high quality, comprehensive, integrated medical education including innovative thoughts towards modern technology and research. The vision of the institute is to provide a world-class integrated healthcare system, with a focus on compassionate patient care to the underprivileged people. The mission of the institute is to bring healthcare to International standards within the reach of every individual.
VIMS Bangalore Highlights
|Established in the year
|Dental Council of India (DCI), Medical Council of India (MCI)
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
|National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
|64 courses across 7 streams
|Online and Offline
VIMS Bangalore Achievements
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre was awarded by Quality Brands in the year 2012-2014 for Excellence in their respective field organised by RNI Government of India.
- Dr. Divya. S. postgraduate Student from the department of Pharmacology of Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre bagged the best Oral Paper Award in the 42nd National Conference of RSSDI, held at Bangalore in the year 2014.
- Mrs. Kalpaja D.A from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre won the Rashtriya Udyog Ratna Award in the year 2012 for the Excellence in their respective Field on the occasion of 15th National Seminar on National Economic Growth Through Individual Contribution held at Mumbai. The Seminar was organised by the National Education & Human Resource Development Organisation.
Apart from the courses mentioned above, the college also offers DM, MS, Diploma courses and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
Read more: VIMS Bangalore Courses and Fees
VIMS Bangalore Admission 2022
The candidates have to appear for NEET exam if they want to take admission to any of the courses offered by VIMS bangalore. They must have completed their 10+2 with PCB as the main subjects.
How to Apply?
- Go to Courses section > Click on Undergraduate Courses > Entire Undergraduate
Courses will appear.
- Click on the Online Application, the one you want. The Application Form will appear. https://www.vims.ac.in/education/download-forms.html
- Fill it with all the necessary information
- Then check with necessary Attested Photocopies whether you have attached or not.
- Download your application form and take a print out for further reference.
Read more: VIMS Bangalore Admission 2022
VIMS Bangalore Placement
Students get internships of 6 months and they learn a lot during that time. After that, the placement happens and almost 80% of students get placed in top reputed hospitals in India. The best thing about this internship will be that you will get to work as a duty doctor with the top doctors of India.
Placement is provided at parent hospital with full salary and free accommodation
Read more: VIMS Bangalore Placements
VIMS Bangalore Facilities
- Infrastructure: Lecture Hall of 1570 seating Capacity, Examination Hall of 800 seating capacity, Auditorium of 1500 seating capacity, Hospital of 1600 Beds capacity
- Library : The college has a well equipped library with books covering almost all subjects required by staff and students.
- Hostels: Hostels have a seating capacity of 2139 students. There are separate accommodations for boys and girls, which varies from single occupancy to three in a room, these hostels have independent libraries in their respective buildings. Every hostel has a solar heated water facility, water cooler, common telephone, common TV room, common reading room etc.
- Food Facilities: Adequate dining facilities are available for all students. Mess caters to a variety of food to suit all tastes.
- Sports facilities: The college provides sports and recreation facilities for the students. The sports facilities include outdoor games like volleyball, basketball, tennis and badminton and indoor games like carrom, chess. There is also a large playground for athletic and field events like running, javelin etc.
Read more: VIMS Bangalore Hostels
VIMS Bangalore Faculty
The College has a well qualified and experienced faculty. All of them have an experience of at least an year or two and are experts in their respective fields of study. The College focuses on providing quality education through a dedicated faculty who is always there to clear all kinds of doubts of students. The administration of the college is undertaken by the chairman D.K. Audikeshavulu.