Spurthy College of Nursing was established in the year 2003. The college offers a bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Post Basic Nursing, a diploma degree in General Nursing and Midwifery, and a master’s degree in Nursing. The admission to these courses is based on both merit and entrance exams. The application mode is online.
Spurthy College of Nursing Highlights
|Established | Type
|2003 | Private
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
|Government of Karnataka and India
|B.Sc Nursing, General Nursing and Midwifery, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc in Nursing
|Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
|Entrance and Merit-Based
|Library, Auditorium, Sports
Spurthy College of Nursing Admission
Admission is based on both entrance and merit. Candidates can apply online.
How to Apply? (h4)
- Visit the official website of Spurthy College and click on the Apply Online tab.
- Fill in all the details as asked both personal and academic.
- Upload the relevant documents in the given specifications.
- Pay the online fee.
- Submit the form and print/ save it for future reference.
Spurthy College of Nursing Facilities
The college offers various facilities to satisfy the needs of the students and also the faculty members.
- Hostel: The college provides a separate hostel for boys and girls. The capacity of the boy’s hostel is 160 and the girl’s hostel is 300 which sums up to a total of 460 seats.
- Training: The students are given hands-on experience in the departments such as ICU, Neonatology, Orthopedic, Pediatric, CCU, Emergency care, OBG, etc., These experiences are gained mainly from the hospitals under their wing such as Athreya Hospital, Spurthy Hospital, and Kavya Hospital. Clinical experiences are provided through affiliation with hospitals such as Oxford Medical College hospital, Kidwai Institute of Oncology, Bowring hospital, Sri Sai hospital, CADABAMS for mental health nursing, Best hospital, and Marasur (Rural) and Chandapura (Urban) PHC’s for community training.
- Other Facilities: Other than these, the college also facilities well-equipped laboratories, a cafeteria, sports, an auditorium, a library, and an excellent IT infrastructure.