Presidency University was established in 2015 under the flagship of Presidency Group of Institutions (PGI). Recently, PGI has been awarded as ‘Most Promising Institute in South India’ at the British South India Council of Commerce and Business meets in 2014. Within a short span of four decades, PGI has created a niche for itself as one of the top-notch institutions in Bengaluru. Presidency University, is a private University Estd, in Karnataka State by Act No.41 of 2013.
Located in North Bengaluru is a part of the Presidency Group of Institutions, which has a legacy of over 41 years in the education domain covering schools, colleges, and allied education services. The Teaching Faculty of the University comprises of eminent and accomplished academicians from some of the premier institutions such as the IITs, NITs, BITS-Pilani and IISc, to name a few.
Presidency University provides a high -quality academic environment with dedicated teaching staff and recognized strength in applied research underpinned by an outstanding support of Well-designed learning spaces set over a 65+-acres green campus coupled with a plethora of modern amenities and facilities, make life at Presidency University a truly stimulating and rewarding experience.
Presidency University Bangalore Key Points
- The University equips students with relevant skills necessary for the corporate environment.
- The state of art library facilitates students with online databases like Manupatra etc. to promote research-based studies.
- The students at Presidency University get an opportunity to do internships from the first year itself.
- The Honors curriculum opens wide opportunities for the student to choose any specialization area.
Presidency University Bangalore Highlights
|Established | Type
|2015 | Private
|AICTE / UGC
|UG / PG / Ph.D
|Total Faculty Members
|Schools / Colleges
|Either merit / entrance based
|CSAT / LSAT / XAT / ATMA / MAT / CAT / KMAT / COMED-K
|Ampitheatre, Library, Computer Center, etc.
Presidency University Bangalore Rankings
- The most preferred University of the Year-South in 2019 ASSOCHAM, India
- Presidency University has been bestowed with “University of the year 2018”- By EduTech Review.
- Presidency University is ranked among the top 10 Universities in India on the grounds of Academically Best Universities and Universities with High-Quality Infrastructure by
- Higher Education Review.
- Presidency University has been chosen as an “Extraordinaire brand” 2017-18 – By Nexbrands Inc.
- Presidency University has received below rankings By Times B-Survey-2019
- Ranked as 38th Best B-School in the Country -2019
- Ranked as 8th Best University in the Country-2019
- Ranked as 7th Best B-School in the South-2019
Presidency University Bangalore Placements
The placement cell in Presidency University Bangalore emphasis on provides training and skills to students so that their chances in getting job offers will increase. Mandatory 75% attendance is necessary is required from the students in order to be sit in placements.
- Presidency University organizes industry oriented lecture series/workshops, life skills/leadership training, career interactions with various main stream engineering experts.
- Seminar/workshops are also organized for soft skill development, civil service and other competitive examinations.
- The university organizes seminar/interactive sessions on scope of higher studies in India and abroad by inviting the resource persons from internationally acclaimed institutes.
- All these programs are aimed at enhancing their career awareness which help them to set their career path towards excellence, to road map the future journey of their dream career.
- Presently the university has MOU with a number foreign universities like University of Groningen, Sciences Po, Paris, Sciences Po, Liile, Waseda University, SOAS, London etc where our students participate in the exchange program.
Presidency University Top Recruiters