New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE) is an Autonomous College, Permanently Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and platinum rank by AICTE. NHCE is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade & National Board of Accreditation (NBA) . It carries a legacy of quality education and is ranked 141 for B.Tech by NIRF 2021. In the NIRF 2020 Ranking, the institute was ranked at 114 for B.Tech. The campus is spread over an area of about 11 acres and is situated in Bangalore’s IT Corridor which is surrounded by several MNCs and IT firms like Accenture, Intel, Accenture, Capgemini, ARM, Symphony, Wipro, Nokia, JP Morgan, and Cisco to name a few.
NHCE Bangalore offers undergraduate to postgraduate, abroad programs and Ph.D. in the discipline of Engineering. NHCE has a unique distinction of achieving 100% admissions in all its courses and providing 100% placement assistance to its students, year on year. In addition to this, the institute also offers a Dual-Degree program in Mechanical Engineering as a major
New Horizon College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2001 | Private (Autonomous)|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GATE/ RATState: KCET/ KPGCET/ KMAT|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Top Recruiters||Lowe’s, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, Velocis, Lumen Technology, Sattva, L&T Infotech, L&T Technology, Eska Software, Speridian Technology|
|Key Points||50 Years of Excellence in Education28+ Awards300+ Faculty5500+ Students|
|Facilities Available||Lecture Halls, Library, Industry Sponsored Labs, Auditorium, Sports Ground, Indoor Stadium, In Door and OutDoor Gym, Hostels, Canteen and more|
New Horizon College of Engineering Achievements
- Ranked 141 for B.Tech by NIRF 2021.
- Ranked as Platinium Institution by AICTE and Confederation of Indian Industry.
- Rated in band ‘A’ under Private Institution Category 2020 by ARIA.
- Ranked 114 amongst the Top Engineering Colleges across India, as per the NIRF 2020, announced by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Faculty-student ratio as per AICTE norms.
- Follows Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with excellent Infrastructure
- 100% Placement opportunities are provided to B.E, M. Tech, MBA and MCA students
- Foreign University Collaborations for study-abroad / student-exchange programs.
- Japan Career Centre is established to facilitate International Placements / Internships.
- Placements provided with reputed companies
- Industries on Campus
- MoU’s with industries for campus connect, internships, recruitments, etc.
- Membership with professional societies like ISTE, IIPE, IEEE, SAE, CSI, NGKC, RAI, etc.
- Ranked No.1 in Karnataka, 6th in South India, and 12th in India among the “Best Private Tech Schools”.
- Awarded “Excellence in promoting Industry-Academia Interface”.
- Awarded “Most Preferred Institute with Global Exposure”.
- Awarded “Best Engineering College in India – South”.
- Awarded “Best Institution Towards Industry Focus Education Delivery for Full Employability”.
- Honored with “Best International Education Collboration of the Year”.
- Awarded “Best Engineering College in India-South” by ASSOCHAM.
- Accredited by TCS and Wipro for their academic interface program.
New Horizon College of Engineering Courses
NHCE Bangalore offers UG, PG & Ph.D. Programs in the discipline of Engineering. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|B.E||CSE, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, ECE, Information Science Engineering, EEE, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, CSE (Data Science)||Passed 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and obtained 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka SC, ST & OBC (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.Obtain a valid score in KCET|
|MBA||Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management||Graduation with a minimum of 50% + PGCET/KMAT/MAT/XAT/CAT/CMAT/KMAT|
|MCA||Computer Application||Graduation with a minimum of 50% + PGCET/KMAT|
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||B.E/ B. Tech with a minimum of 50% + PGCET/GATE|
|Ph.D./ M.Sc (Engg.)||Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, EEE, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, ECE, Computer Application, Management Studies, Chemistry||Graduation in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marksObtained a valid score in RAT followed by Interview|