Garden City University Bangalore, Karnataka established in 1992. The university offers various UG, PG, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs across arts, commerce, management, science, and medical streams from its 7 schools of study. Under UG, it offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BHM, BPT, BBA & BCA & under PG level it offers MA, M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, MTTM, and LL.M. Admissions to the university are based on entrance exams followed by personal interview. The application process can be done online on the official website of the university.
Garden City University Highlights
|Established | Type||1992 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Bangalore University|
|Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA & BCA, MA, M.Com, MBA, MCA, and M.Sc|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Facilities||Canteen, Auditorium, Gym, Classroom, Hostel|
Garden City University Scholarship
Garden City University – [GCU], Bangalore offers financial assistance to deserving and meritorious students studying in its academic program. Mentioned below are the scholarships available at the GCU:
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- Top Class Education for Scheduled Tribe Students
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships for Professional and Technical Courses
Garden City University Placements
Garden City University placement offers are in the sectors of Packaging, Fashion design, Hospitality, Information technology, Commerce and Management, Media, Banking. The Placement Cell invites the top companies to the campus which is a matter of pride that GCC/GCU Alumni can be found working for the top corporates across the country and internationally.
The major highlights of the Garden City University Placement 2019 are mentioned below:-
|No. of Companies visited||51|
|Highest Package||INR 8,50,000 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 3,80,000 LPA|
|Minimum Package||INR 2,80,000 LPA|
Some of the top recruiters are Cognizant, AB-Inbev, Capgemini, Accenture, NDTV, India TV, Axis Bank, Google, IBM, Oyo, Goibibo, Make My Trip, HP, Infosys, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, HDFC, ITC, P&G, KPMG, Mu Sigma, PWC, etc.
Garden City University Facilities
- Hostel: Each student has the provision for storing valuables in their individual lockers. Medical help and counselors are available for medical emergencies, saloons, internet stations, convenience stores, pharmacy kiosks, multi-activity playing grounds, Laundry, Power back-up, Housekeeping, Hot water for a bath (6:00 am to 7:30 am), Safe drinking water, Study Hall, Stationery Stores, Gymnasium, Free Wi-fi, Adequate Security.
- Library: Garden City University library has a huge collection of Information sources in various fields like Books, periodicals, Thesis, Dissertations, Bibliographies, OPAC Service, Reference, Referral Services. Apart from the above, The University has subscriptions with various Academic Databases to meet every academic researcher’s needs.
- Student’s Club: The general idea of a club within an educational organization is to let students demonstrate and display their interests that are often lost while they restrict themselves within a strict academic curriculum. At GCU we offer 35 clubs fewer than three broad categories namely, career interest clubs, sports clubs, and cultural & professional clubs, etc.