Subject-wise Preparation Strategy
This year CBSE class 12 board examination will be held in two terms. NCERT has divided the syllabus into two terms, which students are supposed to follow. Students must concentrate on all of the topics covered in the syllabus. Students who want to pass admission exams such as NEET, JEE, AIIMS, and BITSAT 2022 should read the NCERT texts thoroughly. The marks earned in the 12th grade have a significant impact on a person’s career. This article will assist you in comprehending the CBSE 12th board syllabus and assisting students in strategizing a study plan that suits their needs. This page will provide you with all of the important information on the CBSE class 12 board test in 2022. Join RANK UP Online and prepare for Board Exams under the guidance of our expert faculty. Our online platform aims to help students prepare for Board Exams by ensuring that students have conceptual clarity in all the subjects and are able to score their maximum in the exams and Register to RANK UP to prepare for board examination
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2022 Preparation
This section will focus on providing support and guidance to students to develop a study plan efficiently. It is significantly necessary to score well in board exams, and for that, students need a strong strategy, and we have provided 2022 CBSE Class 12 Board Exam preparation tips.
1. Know Your Syllabus
The primary step to prepare a study plan is to go through the syllabus in details. Students can find the syllabus of both terms in PDF format. Students need to understand the marking scheme and the exam pattern well to be able to attend the exercise questions in the end of each chapter. Students must make a list of topics that they are strong and weak in. Start studying as per your convenience, save the interesting chapters for the times when you feel exhausted or bored.
2. Study Material
NCERT books for class 12 is enough however, for students often follow a number of books for different entrance examinations. Please start with the NCERT books, as they are the basic preparation material for CBSE Class 12, before moving to the best reference books for class 12.
3. Engage in Self-assessment
It is always important for students to take tests as it allows them to understand their strengths and weaknesses. On this page, students can practice and take mock tests on any subject and chapter of their choice. All you have to do is type the name of the subject/chapter you want to practice in the search field, and you can commence your practice or test.
4. Previous Year Papers
Solving previous year papers is another way of gaining that extra edge in your Class 12 board exam preparation. You can easily find the CBSE class 12 last year question papers both online and offline. It is suggested to practice as many previous year question papers as possible. Often it is seen that students get questions common from the mock tests.
5. Time Management
Do not ever attempt to finish one subject at a time and then move on to another topic. Always work on every issue with divided time. Give equal time to every subject daily in your Class 12 board exam preparation. It reduces boredom as well as enables you to cover the syllabus on time and in a planned way. Practicing mock tests and sample test papers will contribute towards helping the students improve the aspect of time management.
Preparation Tips For CBSE 2022 Class 12 English Board Exam
- Choosing the best books
- Solve previous year’s CBSE 12th Question Papers
- Learn how to respond in a creative manner!
- Use your time wisely in examination.
1. Choosing the Best Books
For exam preparation, students must use the appropriate books. They need to complete the NCERT textbooks for the course. The following are some of the greatest books that students should read before sitting the CBSE English exam:
English Grammar Reference Books for CBSE Class 12
Grammar at Wren and Martin High School.
2. Solve previous year’s CBSE 12th Question Papers
To determine the difficulty level of the question papers, students must solve previous years’ CBSE Class 12 question papers. Not only that, but they will be able to determine which area receives the greatest scores by solving past years’ sample paper
3. Learn how to respond in a creative manner!
Students must endeavor to contribute to the answers while answering the questions in the literary portion. Answering questions from the student’s point of view and thoughts while maintaining the essence and context of the answer will help you score high. This is a result of insatiable reading. As a result, students are encouraged that in addition to the course, they should read novels and other works that interest them in order to improve their vocabulary and writing skills.
4. Use your time wisely in examination.
Students should be aware that the CBSE English paper is rather long. As a result, effective time management is essential. They are encouraged to read the question paper rapidly in the 15 minutes allotted for reading. In the first 10 minutes, students must read the ‘Reading part’ of the question paper and thoroughly comprehend the passages and related questions.
Preparation Tips For CBSE 2022 Class 12 Science
Preparation Tips for chemistry
1. Don’t forget to have enough Class 12 Chemistry Study Materials. Study materials helps to prepare in good way.
2. Physical Chemistry-
3. You should finish all of the Class 12 Chemistry chapters.
4. Organic Chemistry-
- Conceptual questions (reasoning based)
- Conversions/Word Problem
- Name Reactions
- Distinction Test
- Mechanism of reaction (as per NCERT)
5. Inorganic Chemistry-
- Finish the reaction
- p-block elements: Keep a page with all of the relevant reactions and edit it on a regular basis. To improve your writing flow, practise the questions.
- Review and practise reasoning-based questions; review the preparation structure and properties of compounds
Preparation Tips for Physics
One of the most significant courses in class 12 is physics. A greater understanding of the subject will not only help you get a better grade, but it will also help you perform better in other entrance examinations.
You should clear all the concepts of the chapters as soon as possible:
- Magnetic properties of materials
- Optical Instrument
- Electromagnetic Wave and Communication System
Preparation Tips For CBSE 2022 Class 12 Commerce
Preparation Tips for Accountancy
1. READ THE QUESTION PAPER
Read the question paper for the first 15 minutes.
It is the ideal strategy to begin the exam for Accounting questions. You can get an idea of how to begin your responses by reading the question paper.
Before examining the question, it is vital to check the marks assigned to each question.
Write the questions about which you are most certain first.
Underline the most important aspects of the question and make sure you understand what the examiner expects you to submit as your response.
2. ATTEMPT ANSWERS
Complete all of the questions in each section in order.
Any question with many parts should be attempted in order, without skipping any.
If students are unsure of the answer, they can leave a blank and try again later.
Make a note of the answer number.
The response number should be appropriately highlighted or written in the boxes.
Answer to Question No.-1’ is a good place to start.
3. HANDWRITING AND PRESENTATION
It has been observed that kids who write legibly receive higher grades.
Students can sometimes obtain good grades even with a mediocre answer.
So write legibly and make life easier for both you and the paper checker.
The most important factor is presentation.
Cutting/mistakes irritate paper checkers. It provides a negative impression, and this is one of the most common areas where pupils lose marks.
The answer sheet must be presented neatly and cleanly.
4. ROUGH WORK AND WORKING NOTES
Display correct working notes.
Show your working notes neatly wherever they are needed.
Almost all of the practical questions are graded.
On a separate sheet, do some rough work.
5. TIME SAVING & STEPWISE MARKING
Even if the answer is incorrect, write the solutions properly and step by step for each calculation.
If the amount is not similar, do not try to recreate the Balance Sheet solution with incorrect numbers.
If you don’t know the answer to a question, go on to the next one rather than waste time.
Unanswered questions can be answered in the end.
6. REQUIREMENTS FOR FORMATS AND ACCOUNTING
When formatting, use a pencil.
Always use a pencil while preparing a ledger, balance sheet, or any other statement. Avoid writing with a pen since you can always edit it later.
Don’t forget to capitalize Dr. And Cr.
Preparation Tips for Business studies
- During class, pay attention and take notes. Teachers have years of experience discussing the same things, therefore it’s the greatest method to grasp them.
- If they have any questions or concerns, address them as soon as feasible rather than waiting until exam time.
- Give it your all for the Business Studies project; it may only be worth 10 points, but it’s a simple way to get a good grade.
- Make a self-study timetable, taking into account scoring topics, strong themes, and weak topics.
- Read through your notes as much as possible; even if you don’t strive to memories, you’ll remember a lot.
- Try to comprehend everything point by point so you can respond quickly to queries.
- Underline and rewrite key concepts.
- Concentrate on NCERT books because they make up the majority of the exam.
- Complete all of the NCERT book questions.
- Make use of charts to recall and revise one topic in the shortest amount of time possible.
- After you’ve finished studying a chapter, try summarizing the key themes in your own words to help you recap and revise the material.
Preparation Tips for Economics
- Prepare notes, attend lectures, and actively study to improve your economic vocabulary by learning the definitions and meanings of various economic terms.
- Read a book on microeconomics, then move on to another book to learn more about microeconomics. Then go on to a macroeconomics textbook.
- Consider what you’ve read and ask yourself some questions.
- Make an effort to understand the various economic models.
- Make sure you know what the terms in bold mean (for example supply, demand, elasticity, market and industry)
- Create graphs wherever they are needed.
- Stick to a pattern. If you start with long questions, for example, finish that area first and then move on to the short or very short answer section.
- To make your answer more visible, highlight the main elements and write it in points.
- Use the first 15 minutes of the exam to scan the paper before beginning the exam. Before getting into writing the answers, read the question paper completely
Preparation Tips For CBSE 2022 Class 12 Arts
Preparation Tips for History
- Create stories based on historical events and learn about them by listening to them.
- Students will remember historic events and their sequence more easily if they draw a chart and write down the time lines
- The students must ensure that they are not sidetracked while studying. They should sit in a quiet place of their home, away from potential distractions. The library is also a good study spot .
- While studying for the History Exam, take notes.
- Students might use a pencil or a book mark to highlight important points while studying
- Examine History Exam previous papers.
- Students can practice on XII History sample papers.
- Well-written and presented
Preparation Tips for Geography
- Use simple methods of memorization, such as flash cards, to help you remember details.
- Don’t try to remember all of the answers. Make an effort to recall the main topics and expand on them in your own words.
- Practice map-related questions throughout the year rather than right before the exam.
- Give yourself at least two months to revise.
- Try a few previous year papers and ask your teacher to point out your problems before you start revising. This will allow you to identify your weak points and revise accordingly.
- When studying, start with a simple chapter to build confidence before moving on to more challenging topics.
- Use flowcharts to make quick modifications.
- Solve previous year’s questions/sample papers to see patterns and practice writing answers within the word limitations.
- When responding to questions, be concise and avoid writing extensive paragraphs.
- Put your best effort in the practical section. As a result, 30 points can significantly improve your overall Geography
Preparation Tips for Sociology
- Prepare thoroughly for the subject. Leave no topic till the final day or the last minute.
- Make a list of your ideas.
- Answers should not be mumbled. Make an effort to comprehend them Studying in a group. Discuss your notes and responses to ensure that you have a good understanding of all of the topics.
- Studying in a group. Discuss your notes and responses to ensure that you have a good understanding of all of the topics.
- Solve a lot of question papers and practice papers to make sure you know what you’re talking about.
- Finish the curriculum well ahead of time to provide time for review. It is critical to revise before taking board exams.