Acharya College of Nursing, Bangalore was also known as Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing, Bangalore is a private institute that was founded in 2003. The institution is approved by Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC), Indian Nursing Council (INC) and recognized by Govt. of Kerala. This prestigious institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
The main aim of the college is to ensure the quality of nursing and other medical courses. The institute provides internship to its students in prestigious organizations like Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Spandana Psychiatric Hospital, Yelahanka Govt. Hospital, Trinity Hospital, and Victoria Hospital
Why Join Acharya College Nursing Bangalore?
The institute ensures the quality of education through well-planned lectures and practical exposure.
- The college conducts regular workshops and seminars to make students aware of the world of nursing.
- Residential facilities are available at the student’s hostels.
- Regular interaction between parents and faculty.
- Decent infrastructure meeting the norms of approval bodies.
- The institute offers support services like transport, maintenance, housekeeping, and recreational facilities.